Saturday, April 28, 2018

Birthday Fix!

Birthday fixes are always my favorite! I think Stitch Fix takes a little extra time for them or something because every birthday I always get a box and end up keeping all 5 items!

This year I got some great items for an upcoming beach trip! I typically just request tops and dresses because I own way too many leggings and pants already. Stitch Fix also offers jewelry, purses, accessories, shoes, and now "extras" as well!


I did try some of the extras and loved some of them that I tried! I read some great reviews on the shapewear by Stitch Fix so I had to try it to see what the hype was all about. So comfy! Most of the time I think these things are horrible to wear and end up taking them off anyways but this one is great! I also tried the Hanky Panky one size thong after reading tons of good reviews on them and these live up to the hype as well! Who wouldn't love one size?! Can't wait to try more of the extras!


This IOC by Icons tank is oh so perfect for the beach and exactly what I needed! I love the halter, I love graphic tops, and love the Salty Saturday's saying on it!


I love mixed media tops especially with floral so this top is adorable! Definitely a keeper!


I had this cutout top pinned on my Pinterest board and was so glad she had it in stock! Stripes are always great and the cutout detail on this is so fun!


This dress is surprisingly flattering and hubby said I was keeping this one before I could even say about it! Such a fun off the shoulder dress for spring!


I love the French Grey brand and knew when I first felt how soft this dress was that I would be keeping it! You could sleep in this it's so comfy! Definitely going to be a favorite of mine this summer!!


So if you're not familiar with Stitch Fix, you fill out a style profile on their website with your sizes, clothing styles you like and don't like, price ranges for different items, and what you would like sent to you or not.

For example, I do not need anymore jewelry so I have the boxes checked for Stitch Fix to avoid jewelry. You can get your "fix" as often as you'd like or you cab schedule automatic fixes every 2-3 weeks, monthly, etc. I like to stick with the same stylist so she gets to know what items I like and what I don't like. You can link up a Pinterest board for your stylist to see so she gets a better idea of your style.

After each fix, you can leave comments on all your items with what you liked or didn't like about each piece. This also helps with future fixes, so be as detailed as you can. If you have a special event coming up or vacation, schedule a fix for it explaining what you're looking for to your stylist!

This is a fantastic service for women (and men too starting in the fall) who don't like searching the stores for items that fit your body type or maybe aren't that great at styling the clothes you do have. Or maybe you're just too busy to shop! I love the style cards so show you 2 different ways to style your piece, typically a more dressed up way as well as a more casual look. There is a $20 styling fee but even if you only keep one item, that $20 goes towards it! Free shipping and returns! You really can't go wrong here. They have a great referral discount that gives you $25 towards your next fix when a friend uses your link and schedules their first fix too! Feel free to use mine (Stitch Fix) if you wanna give this a try! So much fun and so addicting!!!

 stitchfix.com/referral/4870475 


No comments:

Post a Comment