Friday, November 17, 2017

Winter Stitch Fix! Get yours free this month!

So this month only, Stitch Fix is letting me offer free styling fees to all my followers! Typically it is a $20 styling fee that can be applied towards any items you keep! So if you're hesitant that you won't like it, give it a try with no strings attached! You choose when you get boxes so you won't be signed up for anything! Fill out your profile with your sizes, likes, and dislikes and watch the magic happen!!

They send you 5 items with anything from jewelry to jackets! You can also link it with your Pinterest board to give your stylist ideas of styles you like! Check out my fix before and be sure to use my referral link here to be able to get this awesome deal!!!  


Loving this winter jacket! Totally reminds me of something I would see Olivia Pope wear on Scandal!!


Pretty certain my husband is making me keep this one! Such a fun top! This is perfect for the holidays with the gorgeous red color!


I am a complete sucker for polka dots! And this tie on the side is amazing! I knew I would love this when I saw it! Unfortunately it is a little short so I might have to try to exchange for a bigger size for a better fit. Stitch Fix will also send you different sizes for FREE. You don't pay shipping EVER.


My stylist knows I love this halter style so she sent me this gem. Great purple color that you could wear any season! This one might have be exchanged for a smaller size though because it's a little big on the top!


Love. This is so comfy and soft and a great deep green color. I could wear this every day. This is what I'm talking about with a comfy and cozy winter box! Love my stylist Kristen!!!!

Totally digging this fix overall! Need a few size adjustments! If you keep all 5 items, you get 25% off! Stitch Fix will also price match if you find the item cheaper somewhere else! Customer service is fantastic with them! You must give this a try this month! You've got nothing to lose!!


No comments:

Post a Comment