Friday, September 15, 2017

FabFitFun Fall 2017 Box

My favorite subscription box is finally here!! I really wish this box was monthly rather than seasonal because there's always so many amazing products!!! For $49.99 each box you get over $200 worth in products! Also if you sign up using my referral link, you get an extra $10 off! So all this could be yours for $39.99!! Awesome deal!

 Click here to try it out! 


Here's everything that came in the Fall box!


And you can't forget the add-on's! They offer greatly discounted products to add on you your box so this was like Christmas for me! I received the Editor's Box as well as a bunch of bath products, face masks, socks, hair products, and even some sea salts for cooking!

 You must try this subscription box!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment