Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Don't miss this!!!

I just bought an embarrassing amount of gluten free ravioli from Aldi's! For Celiac Disease Awareness Month they get these specialty items in, while supplies last! Hence why I'm in my vehicle writing this to you so in case you are feeling as deprived of gluten free ravioli as I am, you can stock up! Or even if you're missing easy frozen meals for busy nights, these look like a great option! I can't vouch for the flavor of any of these since these will be new for me but it's ravioli!! How can that be bad??!

I purchased the General Tso's Chicken for $5.49 per bag, and the Cheese Ravioli and Spinach & Cheese Ravioli were both $3.99 per bag. Not bad at all compared to what were used to!! Can't wait to try! Leave a comment on what you think of this find!


No comments:

Post a Comment