Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May Stitch Fix!

May Stitch Fix!!

So I have had some great fixes in the past and received some amazing pieces but this one....this one knocked it out of the park. I didn't have my regular stylist this time but Kristin did amazing and literally sent me 4 pieces right from my Pinterest board and the one that wasn't was something that would have been if I had seen it before! Just awesome!
So let's begin with my favorite piece that I have been dying to get my hands on! The Pixley Lagio Mixed Material Top! I love the color pop of this and the black lace details! The top is long enough to wear with leggings too and covers your butt in the back, which is perfect! This is a DEFINITE KEEPER! Great summer piece!
Price: $58.00 Discount: $43.50
Next up we have the Kut From The Kloth Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jeans. These are so comfortable!! They have a looser fit and I still need to figure out how exactly to wear these when you are short like myself but definitely keepers! Great color to these and love the distressed look of them!  KEEPING!
Price: $88.00 Discount: $66.00
This gorgeous tank, Dex Ranier Reversible Blouse, was not one that I had pinned but who doesn't want 2 tops in 1?! Love the fact that this is reversible!! And the dark coral and neon coral colors on this are amazing!! This top is perfect!! KEEPER!
Price: $38.00 Discount: $28.50

The Kut From The Kloth Jansen Printed Linen Shorts are perfect summer shorts for a yellow-lover like myself! These are super comfy (I could sleep in these) and look great dressed up or dressed down. You will definitely be seeing me wearing these a lot this summer! KEEPING! 
Price: $58.00 Discount: $43.50

I love polka dots, almost as much as I love yellow! And the 41Hawthorn Sugar Dot Print Dress is so uniquely polka dot! The dots are not symmetrical so this dress is just neat! Great fit, incredibly soft, and so versatile to wear with pops of color or alone! I'm really wanting to try it with a pair of solid mint Lularoe leggings! ANOTHER KEEPER!
Price: $74.00 Discount: $55.50
I may just have to keep this new stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment